Saturday, August 22, 2009

Latest CT LO's

Hello all!! It's been a VERY busy month for me, which is why I haven't posted a thing in almost two weeks. I've decided that my poor designers are in dire need of a little spotlight. So, here are a couple of my latest LO's for them.

This first one features a BRAND NEW kit from Lemmon City Productions (which is a collaboration of Christie Lemmon Designs and Steel City Scraps) called Hot Tamale. This kit is full of bright fun colors, including a purple that didn't make it into my page! This kit is perfect for western-style pages, trips to Mexico, or just about any other picture you want. Available only at Inspiration Lane.


Here are two LO's for miss Christie Lemmon. This kit is called mud puddles and is filed with gorgeous blues and browns with some fun metallic accents. It comes with lots of generic ellies; bows, swirls, buttons, etc. But, it's also got a few "dirty" elements like that fantastic muddy handprint. It's perfect for all those pictures of your kiddos gettin' dirty! Click on my Christie Lemmon blinkie to check out her store at Inspiration Lane.



Last but, certainly, not least is a page featuring Julie Marie Designs. The papers come from her August Color Play paper pack and the ellies are from her Earth Wings and Earth Wings #2 kits (with the exception of the frame and the "silly boy" tag). I also used her Photo Masks #1 & #2 for the blue and yellow papers under my photos. She's got some amazing stuff. Click on her blinkie in my sidebar to check out her store at Elemental Scraps!


I'm working on some glittery splashes to give away. So, stay tuned for a freebie!

No comments:

Post a Comment