Friday, August 7, 2009

Contest and a Sneak Peak

I'm going to start this post by asking for your help. Apparently, I have a thing for scrapping contests. Along with finishing up the CT contest at DSA this week, I've also started an individual scrapping contest at Iinspiration Lane. We were given a mini kit to create two LO's with and then people get to vote for their faves. The top 25 will move on to the next round. Now's the part where you come in! If you could head over here: http://www.inspiration-lane.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=117&t=2734 and vote for lindseylou I would REALLY love it!! You can vote twice. If you're not a member of IL, you can email your vote by clicking on the email icon under Jen Yurko's avatar. Thanks a bunch!
Here are the two LO's I've made:

Now, on to the sneak peek!! This one's for Trixie Scraps newest product, which I have used and which is AMAZING!!


Trixie Scraps is also hosting a special birthday speed scrap:



No comments:

Post a Comment