Saturday, October 8, 2011

Goodies from JennCk

I'm here with another fabulous batch of goodies from JennCk. She just released another two coordinating kits: Sleepover (for boys) and Slumber Party (for girls).  You can see both kits in Jenn's shop at Scrapbook Bytes.



The girly kit is absolutely adorable, but the boy-themed kit worked a little better for me, so I played with that one. Here's the page I made with it.


Jenn has also released Vol 2 in all three of her template lines. Since I worked with the Paper Inspired and Modern lines last time, I decided to give the Clean Lines Templates a whirl. I LOVE all three of these lines. You can see them all in Jenn's shop at Scrapbook Bytes.


These templates are SO easy to use and I love how my page turned out. I also used one of Jenn's older kits, Fall in Love, for this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment