Monday, September 12, 2011

JennCk Fruits and Veggies

I've got a couple incredible products from JennCk to show off today. They are separate products, but related and so FUN! Both of these kits are 30% off at Scrapbook Bytes until 9/15 and they each also have coordinating add-ons FREE in the shop! Just click on each of these products to be taken to their respective places in Jenn's Scrapbook Bytes shop. 

First up, Jenn's put together this adorable kit called Fruitilicious.

Image

and the add-on:

Image

Here's the page I made with these:


I also used these brand new templates to make the previous page:

Image


The second kit is called Veggielicious and is just as fun as the Fruitilicious kit. This one is also on sale through the 15th:

Image

Here's the add-on for it:

Image

Here's my page for Veggielicious:


and I used these templates for the previous page:

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment