Friday, March 19, 2010

Guest CT

Hey everyone. I wanted to pop in and show off some of my recent layouts. I'm lucky enough to be a guest CT member for Sarah Bennett this month. I LOVE her kits and am thrilled that I'm getting the chance to play with them. I've already plowed through 4 layouts and I'm only halfway through the month! So, let's see 'em:

I started off the month with this LO. I really love how it turned out. It's my hubby and youngest son when the baby was only about a week old.


For this LO, I used Sister Sue.


Next, I have two LOs from the same kit; Storytime.


I love this kit!!! It's so fun and bright and just perfect for my little bookworm:



Finally, I just finished this next LO this morning. It's another page for my youngest son's birth-blessing book. This is our first meeting, just after he was born.


For this LO, I used Memories of You and Lined Up Templates.



These kits are so fabulous. I'm having a great time and I can't wait to see what the second half of my stay produces. Check out more of Sarah's products at Scrap Matters.

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous post Lindsey! Your pages awesome- you rock!!

    ReplyDelete