Saturday, October 24, 2009

New CT

I'm happy to say that I was recently invited to join the CT of Sherri Tierney and I've accepted. I really love Sherri's stuff and am SO excited to be a part of her team and use her amazing products. I've already finished two pages with her kits and I'm absolutely THRILLED with how they turned out!

This first page is called "The Boo Crew." The pics are from last year's Halloween.


This page was created using this collection of kits called the Which Witch Collection. You can get each kit individually OR get a BIG discount by getting them all together in this kit. PLUS- this kit comes with an additional add-on to match all four kits!
This next page is called "Little Lady." It's a picture of my niece last Halloween in her ladybug costume.

For this page, I used the Honey, Bee my Little Lady Mega kit. It combines the Honey Bee and My Little Lady kits into one giant mega!! Like the collection I mentioned above, you can buy each kit separately or buy the collection and get a big discount and another free add-on. The witch on this page comes from the Which Witch Collection above.
These kits can be found at any of her stores. To get to Sherri's store at Inspiration Lane, click on her blinky in my sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment