Monday, July 13, 2009

Julie Marie Day

Wow. Sorry for the neglect. Life got a little crazy there for a bit. Today I want to post some more of my CT layouts for you. We'll just call today Julie Marie day, as all my LO's are with her kits!! If you're interested in these kits, I've got her blinkie on my sidebar.

I call this first one "A Glimpse of Heaven." I know, cheesy title. I got it from the word art and I think it works. This was made with the GORGEOUS Midnight Romance kit.

The next three were not originally intended to be 3 seperate pages. I was going to make a page with this kit: Serendipity by Julie Marie Designs. So, I started looking through my pics and found these 3 photos of my boys. They all fit together so nicely, but I didn't want to shove them all together on one page. So, I seperated them and they made lovely related pages. The first two are a little different for me. There's very little to them. But, sometimes I think simplicity speaks volumes.






No comments:

Post a Comment